Close to London, while avoiding inner-city risks like traffic and high employment costs, Milton Keynes is the ideal location for your data centre.
45 mins from London Euston to Bletchley via direct train
26km from site to the closest airport (Luton)
12km from site to the A5 Motorway via Junction 13 or 14
8km from site to Milton Keynes city centre
WELCOME TO MILTON KEYNES DATA VAULT
Milton Keynes has a population of approximately 266,200, as of 2017.
- It sits in the middle of the UK’s ‘Growth Corridor’
- In 2017, Milton Keynes was one of the fastest growing economies in the UK
- Milton Keynes is expected to be one of the fastest growing cities in the UK by 2026
- It has access to a highly skilled workforce along the Oxford to Cambridge Arc from two local universities often ranked top 4 in the world
- Plus, in 2017, it had a 4.1% unemployment rate, compared to the national average of 4.4%